Dr. Neely Todd is skilled and trained in all areas of dentistry and is passionate about patient care, treating every patient with the kindness and respect they deserve. She is comfortable working with patients of any age or background and takes great pleasure in helping those with dental anxiety work through their fears. Her personality, communication skills, and bedside manner will put any patient at ease.
If you live in the Landrum area, you can schedule your appointment with Dr. Todd at Wood Creek Dental today by calling (864) 457-3425. Our Landrum and Greenville offices provide general and cosmetic dentistry to surrounding areas of North Carolina and South Carolina.
Education, Certifications, & Specialty Training
Dr. Todd joined Wood Creek Dental of Landrum in July 2018. She is a graduate of Clemson University, with a BS degree in Biological Sciences and a minor in Psychology. She continued her education at The Dental College of Georgia in Augusta, where she completed her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in May of 2018. Dr. Todd believes in staying up to date with emerging dentistry techniques and certifications including Basic Life Support.
She is also a member of several dentistry organizations including:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- South Carolina Dental Association (SCDA)
- American Academy of General Dentistry
Our newest Landrum dentist enriched her dental school experience giving countless hours of volunteer services with numerous local organizations in the community and with international mission trips to Peru and Costa Rica, providing hands-on dental care to those in need. Dr. Todd has volunteered for these charitable organizations and more:
- Under the Bridge Ministries - Volunteer
- Prepared and provided hot meals, food staples, and clothing for homeless or extremely low-income population in Augusta, GA
- Medical Campus Outreach
- Traveled to Colca Canyon, Peru to provide dental care to Peruvians lacking funds and access to dental treatment
- Dentists for Della - Volunteer
- Provided dental care and oral hygiene instructions to patients staying at the Georgia War Veteran nursing home
- Samaritan’s Purse - Volunteer
- Organized and participated in packing parties for Christmas gifts for Operation Christmas Child each holiday season
- Operation Smile - Volunteer
- Assisted with fundraisers and set up/preparation for fundraisers
- Goodwill Industries - Volunteer
- Helped prepare and set up for events hosted by Goodwill Industries to raise money and awareness for the organization
- Dental Community Fellowship
- Traveled to La Barra, Costa Rica to provide dental care to those in need
When she’s not helping patients achieve a healthy and happy smile, Dr. Todd enjoys cooking, traveling, riding bikes, exercising, spending time with friends and family, and last but not least, cheering on the Clemson Tigers.
Dr. Todd is excited to return to the Upstate and for the opportunity to use her skills and training to provide exceptional dental care in our Landrum office to its surrounding area residents. Schedule your appointment with her today in Landrum at (864) 457-3425.