Dental treatment is an excellent investment in your physical and psychological well being. Financial considerations should not restrict this important health service.
Financing Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implant Costs
At Wood Creek Dental, we are confident that our fees reflect the overall quality of care and service that we provide in our practice, as well as the time that the doctor spends with each patient. However, we also understand that people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations.
For this reason, we provide the following payment options:
- Payment in full – Ask about our 5% courtesy discount for payment in full (by cash or check only) at the start of treatment for procedures over $1,000.
- Pre-paid dental payment plans
- Payment begins whenever you wish.
- Patient pays our office in advance, and we run a credit on account.
- As soon as payments equal entire amount due for treatment, treatment begins.
- CareCredit Payment Options
- 6 and 12 month interest-free options are available on qualifying treatment.
- Apply Here
- We accept:
- American Express
- Patients who have dental insurance – We welcome dental insurance. As a courtesy to you, we are happy to file your insurance claims and assist you in maximizing your dental benefits. Most plans are intended to assist with the cost of treatment and seldom offer full coverage. We will gladly estimate your expected payment. Since our office cannot guarantee individual insurance payments, the patient is responsible for verifying their benefits and for any remaining balance.
- To learn more about our finance options, contact us and our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be happy to provide more information and answer your questions.
With our convenient payment plans, you can have the smile of your dreams today. Call our Greenville office at 864-288-5300 or our Landrum office at 864-457-3425 to arrange a consultation or ask questions.