If you are missing teeth, dental implants may be the right dental treatment to give you a long-term tooth replacement solution. Dental implants have revolutionized tooth restoration and allowed millions of patients to enjoy the full function and beauty of their smile once again.
However, implants aren’t the right choice for every person. At Wood Creek Dental, our knowledgeable and caring dentists can help you decide if dental implants are right for you.
In general, you may benefit from dental implants if you are:
- Missing one or more teeth.
- Tired of dealing with the inconvenience and decreased bite function provided by dentures.
- In good general health, including good oral health. Patients suffering from gum disease may need to be treated for that before planning for dental implants.
- Looking for maximum chewing force and comfort.
- Wanting the most natural look, feel, and function for your tooth replacement.
During your consultation, we can discuss your questions and concerns about your candidacy for dental implants. We will recommend the right tooth replacement option to fit your needs.
Would you like to find out more about dental implants and your other tooth replacement options? Call Wood Creek Dental at our Greenville office at 864-288-5300or our Landrum office at 864-457-3425 to schedule your consultation.
We gladly serve patients throughout Greenville, Landrum, Simpsonville, and the entire Upstate South Carolina area. We look forward to serving you!