When searching for a family dentist, your first step should be to examine the credentials, background and experience of each dentist you are considering. Not all dentists are equally accomplished or respected, so it’s important to choose a practice you can trust with every aspect of your dental health.
Family Dentistry Features to Look For
Before you select a family dentist, visit various websites and gather as much information as you can about each practice. As you consider potential dentists, look for the following:
- Patient age range: Are services provided to meet the needs of all of your family members? In addition to regular exams and cleanings, are there cosmetic services available for the adult members of your family? Wood Creek Dental offers exceptional services to children, seniors, and everyone in between.
- Patient focus: Is their pediatric dentistry committed to the proper development of your child's teeth, bite, jaw development and general oral health? What measures are taken to ensure these young patients are made to feel comfortable and have a fun and positive experience? It’s important to promote good dental hygiene habits for children and address any issues that may affect oral development, such as finger sucking or pacifier use.
- Patient experience: Does the practice create a positive environment for both children and adults? The friendly dentists at Wood Creek Dental take pride in promoting and maintaining the value of good oral hygiene, while making appointments comfortable, relaxing and non-threatening.
Our Comprehensive Family Dentistry Services
Our family dentists in Greenville and Landrum are committed to providing the treatments, technology and services that you and your family need, such as:
- Regular cleanings and exams
- Porcelain veneers, crowns and other cosmetic dentistry
- Dental fillings, root canals and other basic care
- Gum disease treatment and replacement of missing teeth
- Dental Implants
- Sedation Dentistry
In addition to evaluating the dentist, you should also consider the practice, including the staff and technology. At Wood Creek Dental, our caring and friendly team believes in providing the most effective dental treatments and procedures, while providing outstanding customer service.
Questions to Ask a Family Dentist
Before deciding on a family dentist, it can be helpful to schedule an initial consultation. During this meeting, you will have the opportunity to discuss any questions and concerns you have about the dentist’s history or qualifications.
Some questions you may want to ask a family dentist include:
- What advanced training do you have in general and family dentistry?
- What modern dental technology do you have in the office?
- How do you approach treatment planning?
Trusted Family Dentistry
If you are searching for a trusted family dentist, please contact Wood Creek Dental today by completing the form on this page or by calling our Greenville office at 864-288-5300 or our Landrum office at 864-457-3425 to schedule an initial consultation. We welcome patients from Greenville, Landrum, Simpsonville, and nearby areas.